Power Delivery Projects
Dairyland's siting and permitting practices align with recommendations established in the National Environmental Policy Act. Dairyland’s real estate and right of way department works closely with property owners utilizing procedural guidelines in acquiring fee title to property and/or right of way easements for electric utility projects.
To learn more about current and ongoing projects in the transmission, substation and telecommunication areas of Dairyland Power, click on the links below.
- Frenchville to Ettrick
- Hanson Transmission / Distribution Substation
- Nelson to Rock Elm
- Pine Lake to Dunn Ethanol
- Pine Lake to El Paso Tap Line
- Sister Bay Tap Line
- Cardinal-Hickory Creek (Strategic Regional Project)
- Record of Decision. The Cardinal-Hickory Creek ROD was included in the Federal Register in February 2020. The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rural Utilities Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers issued the ROD to approve the Final Environmental Impact Statement for the line.